Saturday, February 16, 2008

First post with purpouse

My name is Sony and I work in a reputed Sillicon Valley Software House as a Software Developer. Technically speaking I have 1+ years of experince as a java developer, I have worked at several positions like Software Engineer, Support guy and Software Development Manager.
The primary purpose for creating this blog is to share with the world the things I face in my professional life. I will be discussing the Management Tricks that we play to get things done, how to use office politics to get things in your favor and last but not the least what type of things I come across when I am developing new modules or fixing bugs in our existing code base. So be prepared there is going to be a lot of activity on this blog for the time to come.
Note: All the names used are fictional and resemblance to any one is pure coincidence.
Kind Regards,

Fortuna
Software Developer
Reputed Software House

No comments: